Friday, July 4, 2014

Pain

Pain comes in all forms.

I'm in pain. Not the physical kind. Although, it sure feels like it. It's pain that grips my insides and twists it so I can't breathe. Pain that feels like my chest is being ripped open with a steak knife, over and over again. Pain that feels like I can't fix it no matter what I try. One second I'm completely fine and the next second I'm writhing in agony. Every little thing triggers it off.

For those of you who've never felt it, or are poetically challenged, I feel sad for you. I feel sad that you have never felt this kind of pain. And for those who know what I'm talking about, or guessed it right, well you still don't know what I'm talking about because no two heartbreaks are the same.

Every time I look at something he touched, or someplace he stood or sat, or played with my fingers, it all comes crashing down again. I've left everything just as it was so that the memories don't fade away. But with each sweet memory, there's uncontrollable pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your randomly spewed sentences here: